ASM240 has been fully designed and built by engineers of the ProDevice brand. It is a continuation of the ASM120 degausser, based on the best components, patented and innovative technologies. It was designed and manufactured in our modern R&D center, which is fully-equipped and adapted to scientific research end experiments.
WHY IS IT WORTH CHOOSING A PRODEVICE ASM240 DEGAUSSER?
- Mobile APP available – the world’s first degausser, working with mobile devices
- 100% efficiency – permanently and fully deleting data by generating a strong magnetic field up to 20.000 Gauss. Data can never be recovered.
- The ability to scan the bar code and take a picture of the degaussed data media.
- Cloud reporting – creating a media destruction report during the degaussing process.
- PPMS (Pre-Paid Management System|) technology- charging of device remotely for a specified number of data removal cycles.
- TCP/IP Interface – operating in network mode, with the ability to manage the ProDevice ASM240 from any location in the world.
HOW DOES THE PRODEVICE APP. WORK?
Integrated with the mobile app, the ASM240 is a one-of-a-kind device. Users may generate comprehensive reports on the destruction of data they carry out. The software allows for scanning device barcodes, photographing and even filming the process of demagnetisation. All the information can be downloaded by the users in the form of reports.
THE PRODEVICE ASM240 ENSURES COMPLIANCE WITH THE MANDATES, REGULATIONS AND SECURITY
- PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry), Data Security Standard
- NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology), Guidelines for Media Sanitization: NIST SP 800-36
NIST SP 800-88
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
- PIPEDA (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act)
- HMG CESG IS5
- Dz. U. z 2004 r. Nr 100, pos. 1024
Degausser operates in accordance with the ISO27001 standard, so ASM240 is a perfect solution for companies and institutions that care for the highest standards related to the protection of confidential data, defined by GDPR.
SUPPORTED MAGNETIC STORAGE MEDIA
- HDDs: 2.5” and 3.5”
- Data tape media: LTO, DLT, SDLT, DDS, DAT, AIT, Travan, SLR, QIC, 3592, 3590E, 3490E, 3480, 9840,
- Others: floppy disks 3.5”, audio and video cassettes
Rugged rolling case from ProDevice guarantees the best protection of degausser.
The ProDevice ASM240 is extremely easy to use. Simply place the hard drive or tape in the drawer. Closing the drawer automatically starts the degaussing operation The display lets you know the media is fully erased. The ProDevice ASM 240 includes state-of-the-art software tools, enabling access to historical data, units per cycle, and assessment of the generated electromagnetic field per cycle. You can buy it with a custom-built case to transport it in a safe way.
There is a possibility of charging the device remotely for a specified number of data removal cycles. It is enabled by the innovative PPMS technology (Pre-Paid Management System): the degausser is rented and programmed with a pre-defined volume of data destruction units and the renting company (using a special application) at any time can recharge the degausser for an additional, specified number storage device erasing cycles. Thus the user may freely decide as for the total number of demagnetized cassettes or disks. Additionally, they can carry out the data removal process independently, in any place and at any time. All of this allows you to avoid the complex procedures often associated with admitting access to an outside data removal company.
|PRODEVICE ASM240||PRODEVICE ASM240 LITE|
|Magnetic field||2T=20.000 Gauss||1T=10.000 Gauss|
|Data removal cycle*||30s / unit||20s / unit|
|Barcode scanner and camera||Yes||No|
|Power supply||115V, 230V / 50Hz, 60Hz||115V, 230V / 50Hz, 60Hz|
|Dimensions||465mm x 350mm x 325mm||465mm x 350mm x 325mm|
|Weight||38 kg||38 kg|
|Shipping case (option)||Yes||Yes|
|Warranty||2 years up to 5 years||2 years up to 5 years|
*For power supply of 115V/60HZ, data removal cycle: 55s (ASM240 LITE – 30s)