The ProDevice ASM120 degausser generates a magnetic field up to 11,000 Gauss. It was designed in cooperation with the University of Science and Technology, tested and produced in an innovative R&D center of the manufacturer. The device guarantees completely safe and effective data deletion – it can be used for data removal from functional and non-functional (damaged) magnetic tape and hard disk drives.
- PPMS (Pre-Paid Management System) technology- charging of device remotely for a specified number of data removal cycles.
- The world’s first degausser operating in MaaS mode (Machine as a Service).
- Software implemented as a diagnostic tool.
- Multi- language support.
- Operating in network mode, with the ability to operate, monitor, and manage the ProDevice ASM120 from any location in the world via TCP/IP connection.
THE PRODEVICE ASM120 ENSURES COMPLIANCE WITH THE MANDATES, REGULATIONS AND SECURITY
- PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry), Data Security Standard
- NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology), Guidelines for Media
Sanitization: NIST SP 800-36 NIST SP 800-88
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
- PIPEDA (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act)
- HMG CESG IS5
- Dz. U. z 2004 r. Nr 100, pos. 1024
Degausser operates in accordance with the ISO27001 standard, so ASM120 is a perfect solution for companies and institutions that care for the highest standards related to the protection of confidential data, defined by GDPR.
SUPPORTED MA GNETIC ST ORAGE MEDIA
- HDDs: 2.5” and 3.5” (even with trays)
- Data tape media: LTO, DLT, SDLT, DDS, DAT, AIT, Travan, MLR, SLR, QIC, 3480/3490, 3490E, 3590, 3590E,
3592, 9840, 9940, T10K, SD-3, VXA
- Audio and video tape cassettes
- Floppy, audio and video cassettes
Rugged rolling case from ProDevice guarantees the best protection of degausser.
The ProDevice ASM120 is extremely easy to use. Simply insert the storage media into the drawer, close the drawer, and press the button. In less than one minute, the data is automatically and irrevocably rendered inaccessible.
The ProDevice ASM120 includes state-of-the-art software tools, enabling access to historical data, units per cycle, and assessment of the generated electromagnetic field per cycle. The memory stores at least 1,000 records, and when full, the oldest one is overwritten.
For Customers renting the device, there is a possibility of charging the device remotely for a specified number of data removal cycles! It is enabled by the innovative PPMS technology (Pre-Paid Management System): the degausser is loaned and programmed with a pre-defined volume of data destruction units and the loaning company (using a special software) at any time can recharge the degausser for an additional, specified number storage device erasing cycles. Thus the users may freely decide as for the total number of degaussed cassettes or disks. Additionally, they can carry out the data removal process independently, in any place and at any time. All of this allows to avoid the complex procedures often associated with admitting access to an outside data removal company.
|PRODEVICE ASM120 BASIC||PRODEVICE ASM120 PROFESSIONAL|
|Max. magnetic field||1,1T = 11.000 Gauss||1,1T = 11.000 Gauss|
|Data removal cycle||30s / unit||30s / unit|
|TCP / IP interface||No||Yes|
|Power supply||115V, 230V / 50Hz, 60Hz||115V, 230V / 50Hz, 60Hz|
|Dimensions||H. 221mm x W. 465mm x D. 325mm||H. 221mm x W. 465mm x D. 325mm|
|Weight||33,5 kg||33,5 kg|
|Shipping case (option)||Yes||Yes|
|Warranty||2 years up to 5 years||2 years up to 5 years|
ASM120 degausser instruction manual here>>